Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

 My mom was here all week this past week to help out while Chad had to be out of town for work.  She was an amazing help with Grayson and she stayed busy with laundry and house cleaning as well.  It was so nice to have someone here so that I could get out and run some errands.  My dad came for the weekend, so Grayson was so happy to have his Mimi and Papa here. 




 We think Caroline is really close to smiling!  Every now and then we seem to get a little smirk, but we're still waiting on that heart melting "first smile". 
 It was such a nice Mother's Day!!  I am so thankful to the Lord that He has allowed me to be a mother to these 2 sweet children and to be able to stay home with them and not miss a moment as they grow up. 

I was also so happy to be able to spend Mother's Day with my mom.  She has been such an example of a Godly mother and I pray that I will be just as loving and selfless to my children as she is to me. 

No comments: