Saturday, May 14, 2011

Haircut and First Smile


 Things have been pretty crazy around here.  We pretty much just stay home most of the time with the exception of a few play dates and story hour at the library.  I've found that it's pretty difficult to try to run errands with a 2 year old and an infant.  So we just spend alot of time playing in our backyard, reading books, playing with playdough, and singing.  We did have 2 big accomplishments this past week.  Grayson got a much needed haircult.  Trust me, this is not an easy task.  How did I do it?  Well, lots of M&Ms, a popsicle, and playdough..and it was still extremely difficult.
 This little boy is full of energy these days--he doesn't slow down for very long.  But he is really good at keeping us entertained!
The other big accomplishment was Caroline's first smile.  Of course she saves all of her smiles for mommy in the middle of the night, so I haven't been able to catch it yet on camera.  But, it does make all of those middle of the night feedings worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the brushing teeth pic, I want to pull down his undies and see how far in his ass I can get my c--k