Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Peek at the Nursery


Here is our little girl nursery. I still have to hang some things on the wall, so it is not quite finished. I kept the wall color the same because I LOVE the blue!! The bedding actually has lots of girly colors in it, so it made it easy just to blend right in.
Once again, the lighting is terrible. Either I don't know how to take pictures, or our house is just dark!


I made a couple of throw pillows for the bed. My mom made the matching bedskirts that turned out beautifully.

I've had a few projects I've been working on lately. I made this diaper bag and wet bag for sweet Caroline.
Oh by the way--her name is CAROLINE GRACE, if you didn't already know.
Chad's mom came last weekend, so she monogrammed lots of things for me.
I'll share afew other projects soon if I can ever get them finished.
Is life always going to be this busy?!?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it all!! Can't wait to meet our niece!

Katie said...

LOVE the name... beautiful!! And her room looks so cute!!! Can't wait for her to make her entry into this world and see pictures of that precious little girl!

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

So cute!! You did a good job with everything! Love the name!