Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Completed Projects!


I made a rag wreath for Caroline's room to put over her bed. It ended up being a very easy, inexpensive project and I love the way it pulls all of the colors together.

I also made the wall plaques above her crib. As for the empty picture frames, I plan on a set of her footprints in one and a picture of her in the other--but of course that will have to wait for now.
So Caroline's room is pretty much complete except for adding crown molding (which will hopefully happen before she arrives).

I found these simple baskets on clearance at Hobby Lobby and thought they would make the perfect, matching Easter baskets for Grayson and Caroline. So I had Chad's mom monogram their names on a piece of fabric and I added them to the liner using buttons. Grayson has already been practicing "egg hiding and hunting" this year.

And, last but not least, Chad painted the shelf that Papa made for Grayson to store books above his bed. The shelf has worked out perfectly as Grayson now has something to do as he hangs out in his bed when he wakes up early in the morning or early from a nap (and mommy is not yet ready to get him up!).
I told Grayson to smile and this is what I got:
While pointing to his smile, he said "Cheese!"

1 comment:

Debra Taylor said...

The rooms--both of them--are just precious!