Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's Official



Yep, after 2 full days of looking, we finally found the perfect car for our growing family!! I never thought I'd be driving a minivan one day, but I have to say that I love it!! The space is amazing!!
So, there you have it...my official "mommy mobile", "grocery-getter", "swagger wagon"
(The Swagger Wagon--you should definitely click this link!!),--whatever you want to call it---we are loving our new-to-us Toyota Sienna (and will for the next 20 years)!!

We owe a huge thank you to Chad's mom who came for the weekend to watch Grayson so we could do our searching!!

3 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

Wow!! What a great looking van. So excited for you guys! I will have to bug Adam about this because I have come to the piont where I think vans are the best family car but Adam says her will NEVER agree. Glad you guys are ready to bring home that baby girl!

Katie said...

Love it! We got a Honda Odyssey almost a year ago when we were expecting Luke and man, I love it!!! My sister-in-law and sister say they'll never drive a van, that it's too "soccer mom-ish" but forget the stereotypes... it makes my life SO much easier!!! Enjoy!!

Leslie said...

YAY!!!!! so glad you got it before Baby Girl Hayes arrives!!!!