Saturday, January 29, 2011

What We've Been Up To

Since Thursday, Chad and I have been babysitting for some sweet friends of ours. They have a little girl that is 6 months older than Grayson and a son that is 4. So we've been very busy with these 3!!

Grayson and Leigh have had so much fun doing everything together.
They love playing these little handbells. They both spin around and around. Notice that Leigh has on her brother's shoes--she has a little infatuation with shoes!

One of the most exciting parts about the weekend is that I've been able to try out my second seat attachment with my new stroller. I love it!! I put them facing each other and they started kicking, so I had to turn one of them around. We've already walked to the mall twice and taken a walk to the park. It's been a great trial run and I'm so excited to have it when baby girl Hayes gets here. I'm so glad we had it early to get us through this weekend so that we could get outside!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I've been meaning to tell you that the pic of Grayson dancing just screams Andrew... haha.