Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowbound

Chad was so excited with the recent snow, the first thing he did was set his pan outside to collect snow for snowcream. Within 45 minutes, his pan was overflowing, so he brought it inside to get started on his beloved recipe.


Grayson enjoyed the snow so much more this year. We took him sledding on the road in front of our house. He loved it!


"Crunch, crunch, crunch". After reading his favorite book, The Snowy Day, about 2 million times so far, he was finally able to get out to experience the snow. Now he especially loves the book even more, so we find ourselves reading it to him over and over and over.


Since Chad had 2 days off of work, he spent most of his day in this room--Grayson's big boy room. He's in the process of patching cracks and priming, so that I can get started with the fun part--painting. I'm so anxious to get this room finished and get Grayson moved in so that I can get started on Baby Girl's nursery!


I'm starting to get "cabin fever" and I'm so ready to get out of the house!! Hopefully the ice will be melted from the roads very soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been working on Hamilton's big-boy room this week, too! We've only had cold weather and no snow, but I still didn't leave the house for two days. Both Hamilton and I were getting a little cabin-feverish by this morning. Can't wait to see pictures of Grayson's new room!

The Clark's said...

I'm so glad y'all were here to "enjoy" it! It was absolutely beautiful, wasn't it? I've enjoyed reading your blog this morning and catching up with you (in some way). Turner and I would love to come play with you and Grayson some time soon!