Thursday, February 11, 2010

Socks and More

Grayson's newest obsession (besides the vacuum cleaner and books) is socks! I do not understand it, but he can have a 30 minute conversation (while he's supposed to be napping!)--with his socks! He takes them off, chews them, throws them around in his crib so that he can crawl from one end to the other "chasing" them, and then talks to them in his own special language that we have yet to understand.
I've had to start stripping him of any socks before putting him down for a nap, which has helped.
He's not standing on his own yet, but he has started pushing up on things so that he gets his knees off the ground. I'm not quite ready for that standing phase yet--we'll give him some time!

Grayson LOVES anything with wheels! He'll point and say "vrooooooom"-it's really cute!

And this book.... I don't know what it is about this particular book, but he sees it and starts smiling from ear to ear. He'll grab it and stare, pointing with his sweet little finger.

I'm busy finishing up some projects around here (that I'll hopefully share soon) and planning a
1 Year Birthday Party!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Greer & I are coming to see him soon (I hope)!!! He loves that book b/c Greer gave it to him!! ;)

Katie said...

He is so adorable! I remember those days very well... as a matter of fact, Jacob (turning 2 next month), still likes to take his socks off and see how far he can throw them, along with everything else in his bed :) We hope to catch up with you guys soon... it has been way too long!!!

Debra Taylor said...

I have heard about the finger-pointing and the picture is so cute. Can't believe his first birthday is right around the corner!