Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Week # 2!!!

We made it through 2 full weeks! Wow-they have been exhausting at times but we are loving it!! My mom was here for a week to help out while Chad went back to work. I am so thankful for her willingness to come and clean, do laundry, and cook ---she was such a blessing!!
This is my first week all by myself! So far, so good. We're getting on a 3 hour feeding routine, which has helped tremendously as far as him going down for naps. He's doing okay at night, it's a little unpredictable at this point. Unfortunately we haven't a long stretch of sleep again in a few days. Last night he woke up every 3 hours to eat and I put him right back down--so we got reasonable sleep. If we can keep that up, I'd be happy.
Here are some pics from his second week. We can't believe how much he has changed already and even outgrown some of his clothes!!!
We had lots of visitors this week! He got to meet Emily and Lydda Grace, Uncle William, Aunt Bonnie, and Uncle Andrew!!

3 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

AWWW!! He looks great Mollie. We can't wait to come see him. I hope your week continues to go well.

Meredith said...

He is so precious! Can't wait to meet him!

Julie said...

He is so adorable! Isn't it amazing that you can function on so little sleep!??!! I am so glad that things are going well. You are going to love motherhood...even the not so great days!