Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Grayson's First Week

Yay!! We made it through the first week!! We had quite a few bumps in the road. Poor little Grayson lost 1 pound in the first few days. He was not getting enough milk, which created a very fussy baby!!! Chad and I had no sleep the first few nights. So I had to supplement with formula for a few days. We noticed an immediate difference and were so happy to have a content baby that would sleep 5 hours at night!!! He is now completely off of supplements and nursing wonderfully!!! God was so faithful to get us through those hard times!! I'm so thankful for Chad--he was such a big help and encouragement to me!!!

We are loving having little Grayson home and getting to know him more and more each day. He's changing so much!! Chad was so sad to go back to work this week. My mom is in town now to help out. I've been working hard to get Grayson on a schedule and he's doing great!!! He is consistently sleeping 6-7 hours at night already!!! We are thrilled!! I'm just hoping it doesn't wear off!! Here are some pics of Grayson's first week:


Grayson's first walk


Meeting great-grandparents

Meeting Uncle Sean
Napping with daddy







4 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

What a sweet little boy! He looks great Mollie and you do too, back to your old size already! I'm so glad that things are going better now. It was so nice talking and catching up with you today. We can't wait to see you guys again.

emily said...

Wonderful pictures! And you look amazing! Does it not just melt your heart to see your baby napping on his daddy's chest like that. Those were some of my favorite moments to catch with Jon and Lydda Grace. See you Saturday!

Peggy said...

Hi Mollie,
Grayson is beautiful, and you look great! You are so lucky to have him sleeping such good hours. I would love to come over and meet him in person and see you. Just let me know a time that will work for you. Thanks.

Julie said...

Wow at all the hair! Mary Addison is almost 2 and doesn't have that much! And you look amazing, may I add!