Monday, April 13, 2009

Here are some pictures from Grayson's 3rd and 4th week. Chad's parents came for a visit over a weekend. We can't believe how much Grayson is growing! He is well over his birth weight now--finally!! Things are going much more smoothly around here and I'm getting at least 6 hours of continuous sleep now!!






Our first time back to church was Easter Sunday--it was so great to be back!
These pictures are a little late but we had them made a week before Grayson was born and I never got around to posting them. We can't believe an 8 lb. baby was in my tummy!!

2 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

Grayson is looking so cute! I love the pictures of you and Chad before Grayson came. They are so Sweet!!

KellyFamily said...

He is such a pretty baby. People always said that about Selah and I was like how is she any different looking than other babies until I saw some other babies. whoa!