Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lazy Weekend

 There is hardly a "lazy" weekend around here.  However, we didn't have anywhere to go, so we just enjoyed being home and getting some things done.  My Saturdays typically consists of running all the errands that I didn't get to do during the week (grocery shopping, etc.)--between feedings--so I'm mostly in and out.  At the times when I'm home, Chad hurries outside to work on some of his ongoing projects--working in the yard, painting furniture (for me--he's so sweet to do that!), or whatever he feels like working on.  It's pretty much tag-team the whole day. We did slow down to watch the Clemson game with some friends.  And although I hardly got to watch it, as I was tending to the kiddos, it was so nice to hang out with friends together as a family.

 And here are some Sunday morning pics.  Sundays are usually a little more laid back.  We try to get some rest after church and just enjoy the kids. 
 Grayson is super fun right now!!  We can actually have a conversation with him and it is so precious.  He makes us laugh so much!!!   And Caroline is just in awe of his every move.

No comments: