Wednesday, October 26, 2011

6 months

 I LOVE this girl!  She is scooting around all over the place.  By scooting, I mean with her elbows and her toes--no knees yet! I guess you can call it an "army crawl."  But she definitely gets around and seems pretty content with this method of movement. 

 She absolutely ADORES her big brother.  She never fails to smile as soon as she lays eyes on him!  It is the. sweetest. thing.
No teeth yet!  I am so ready for those things to break through.  Her poor gums are so swollen--I keep thinking it will be any day now (but I was thinking that 2 months ago!).  
She is definitely a "mommy's girl."  When I leave her with her daddy, she curls her lip under and cries a really pitiful cry--breaks my heart.  She doesn't like to take a bottle, but she will take one--but only from mommy!  (Really?  Doesn't that defeat the purpose?!?)  She's a little stinker.


 I'll give you a sneak peek of what she's going to be for Halloween:
Grandma came for a visit last weekend and brought this little outfit. Precious.
Here are her stats from the doc:
Weight: 15 lb. 10.6 oz. (45%)
Length: 27.5 inches (95 %)
She is still taking 3 naps a day and sleeping 12-13 hours at night.  She is a really good eater--3 meals a day with an extra feeding at night.
Please slow down, sweet girl, you're growing up too fast!!

No comments: