Friday, August 12, 2011

Preschool

 Grayson completed his first week of preschool!  We were needing some structure in our mornings and he seemed very ready for "school", so I decided to start preschool with him.  I found a curriculum that I love and we're going with it. This is a 26 week curriculum, so it's almost a regular school year.  I've been so excited about it too because I just LOVE teaching this age!  He has such enthusiasm for learning and seems to learn things so quickly.  Every morning he would wake up and say, "school, mommy!"
 Except for this morning he woke up saying, "beans, mommy!"  It's amazing how excited he gets over beans in a tub.  
 This child is so happy as long as he is busy, so I'm trying my best to keep him busy!!



Our "school" boards
 After "school", we get to play with this little one! Isn't she precious?!?  She is starting to laugh and she smiles ALOT!!!
 And then THIS one stays busy for a LONG time with all of his animals.  He LOVES animals these days and constantly asks to go to the zoo!!



Happy Friday!

2 comments:

TheHouseWifeRookie said...

What a great idea! It looks like y'all are having so much fun!!!!

Audrey Jones said...

I love it that Grayson loves school so much!