Monday, November 15, 2010

What I've been up to


This weekend our neighborhood had a craft/art festival. So me and my sweet neighbor set up a booth with some of the onesies and shirts that we've made. We've been getting together the past few weeks while our little ones nap and just sewing away. We've really had a lot of fun just throwing around ideas and coming up with some cute holiday designs.


Well, our little shirts were a hit and we sold over half of what we had made and in addition to that we took about 10 orders. So guess what we're working on this week? We also got invited to another craft fair this Wednesday so we're hoping we can be a part of it.

Here's our little Grayson ready for church . Mimi made him this adorable Noah's Ark outfit. Chad got to be Mr. Mom this weekend while I was at the fair the whole day on Saturday. They seemed to have enjoyed their time together and got to watch lots of football. Grayson loves watching football!! He points, claps, laughs, and talks away in his own little language--it's really kind of funny!!
We still have lots of painting to do around here--all of the window trimwork! So, my parents are headed here for a few days this week to help out. I'm hoping we get a lot accomplished before the holidays.

4 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

Wow! I love everything you guys made. I wish I was there to help, that would have been so much! I might make a few things for the girls from your ideas. Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Debra Taylor said...

Everything is sooo cute! Way to go!!

Home Team said...

I am super impressed. I'm going to need some tips from you!!! We need to catch up soon!!! Miss and Love ya!!!!

Karyn Hughes said...

Calla and Grayson will have to have a football-watching playdate. Calla watches with her Daddy too, and she will say, "uh oh" when they fumble and she says, "catch" when they throw the ball. We're trying to teach her how to say "touchdown!"