Monday, May 10, 2010

A Week with Mimi

After our visit to Clinton, Mimi came back to Marietta with us for the rest of the week. Grayson LOVED having her here and all the attention that she gave him! We headed to the square for lunch one day.


Grayson has an obsession with flowers, so all he wanted to do was hold the flowers.
Until he discovered the fountain...then he wanted to climb up...
and back down--of course, head first.
We are going to be super busy when he starts walking by himself!! He is nonstop already!
Papa came at the end of the week.

Grayson just loves having them around! We wish we lived closer to all of our family!!

Finally...I finished off the weekend celebrating my 2nd Mother's Day. I am so blessed and THANKFUL to be a mommy to this precious baby!

1 comment:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

I hope you had a happy mothers day. I just love the picture of Grayson in his high chair. He looks like such a big boy.