Monday, January 12, 2009

31 weeks!!


Here I am at 31 weeks. I am not crazy about posting belly pictures of myself but I have had several requests, so here you go. I can't believe I only have 9 more weeks (or less)!!
This weekend I had a boost of energy to clean--I didn't realize this "nesting" phase would begin so soon. I'm hoping it doesn't last the whole next 2 months because I think I might drive Chad crazy!!
He's been working so hard to try and get things finished up before Grayson gets here. We painted the laundry room and Grayson's closet this weekend, so we'll be getting those organized next weekend. I can't wait to hang Grayson's clothes in his closet!!
He'll be here so soon. I'm trying to force myself to not work so hard and enjoy my rest because I know things will drastically change once he's here.

5 comments:

Crafty Chick said...

you look fabulous Mollie! :) What a cute belly!!!

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

thanks foe the belly pic. you look soo cute!! I remember the clean everything phase at about thirty weeks.

Julie said...

You look great! And you will be happy you have everything done. You will not feel like doing much toward the end...especially with you working. I can't believe you painted his closet! That is hilarious!

Julie said...

You look great! And you will be happy you have everything done. You will not feel like doing much toward the end...especially with you working. I can't believe you painted his closet! That is hilarious!

The Hongs said...

Molly you look great!!! I can't believe you are getting so close!Can't wait to meet Grayson!