Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What WE'VE been up to...

 While our 2 precious kiddos are away with Mimi and Papa for the week, Chad and I have been gearing up for THIS:


So I've been BUSY making these...

and these... (I just love little boys!!)


And of course for the BABIES...
 

And the  GIRLS!!!

 
 I had the BEST time making the little monsters!!

And more for little girls...



Chad will be joining us this year and I am SO excited!  He made these...


and he helped me with these...

We are looking forward to our show on Saturday.  Come and visit!!  There will be MUSIC, FOOD, and lots of SHOPPING!!!!
Hope to see you there!!

5 comments:

kenzie said...

awesome job! maybe we'll come see ya :)

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

you guys are sooo crafty!! i love all the monsters!

Brantley said...

You two are quite talented!

Sarah and Drew said...

Wow! Hope it's a raging success and lots of fun!

Meredith said...

That is awesome, Mollie! You guys are so creative! Wish I could come out to it! I pray it goes well! :)