Friday, July 13, 2012

MOOOO

 Of course we celebrated Cow Appreciation Day today. 
Grayson was most excited about seeing the cows, while Caroline stuffed her face with fries and chicken.  Seriously, I don't even think she noticed the ginormous cows walking around the store--she was so into her food!
 And he did not take his eyes off of them.





 I have no pictures to document that Chad and I were dressed as cows but I assure you that we were.

These pictures are a little saddening to me-- my little calves are getting so big!!

2 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

of course you know we did just the same!! But I must say your little cows are quite the cuties!!

Courtney Wallace Frick said...

You need to learn to ask a stranger to take a family picture for you! Haha! We went while at the beach. I am sure you saw the pictures on facebook. It was a new experience though, because it was nothing like Georgia/upstate. We were the only ones dressed up. Haha!