Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Greatest Show on Earth

 Last night, Grayson and I had a date night.  We went to the Ringling Bros., Barnum & Bailey circus.  This was a first for Grayson and he absolutely LOVED it!  His favorite part?  
The CLOWNS.
While I was amazed by this....
 and this..
 Grayson is saying, "Mommy, where's the clowns?  Where did the clowns go?"

Some of our friends came along with us.  So the 2 girls took turns sitting beside Grayson.
 and sharing snacks...

 It was such a fun night!  I'm so happy my friend came with me because I would have never made it out of the city at 10:30pm by myself--it never fails, I always get lost. 
I promise you, he was a happy boy, he just refuses to smile for pictures!  His excitement was priceless.  I hope daddy and Caroline can join us next time!

3 comments:

kenzie said...

aw how fun...I'm glad it went well and the clowns weren't too scary haha

Audrey Jones said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Maybe we can go next time! :)

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

I remember going with our kindergarten classes!! I think I enjoyed it more then the kids. Wish we lived close and could tag along!