Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Weekend Visit

 This past weekend, the kids and I drove to Clinton to visit with Mimi and Papa.  On Saturday, we headed to Columbia to spend the day with my college roommates.  It was so much fun catching up and seeing how much the kids have grown! 

 Caroline didn't make it into the group picture because she was taking a nap.  It was nearly impossible to coordinate a picture with everyone---with all of the napping, feeding, etc.  We were so happy for Stephanie to join us this time--she is expecting twins in July!!  Yay--2 more to add to the group!! 

Benson was also there for the day and was a great help with the older kids as he watched them play outside in the freezing cold while us ladies stayed inside with a somewhat quiet house. 


 Back in Clinton, the kids got to spend some time with Daddymac and Grandmama...
and one of Grayson's most favorite spots.....papa's lap...
  



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mollie, it was great to see you--only I didn't realize you had to scoot so early! I missed actually seeing Caroline because I thought I'd have a chance in the parking lot. Oh well. I'm so thankful for your blog, so I can keep up with your kiddos. We'll get together soon!