Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sick

If there is one word to describe our past few weeks it would have to be
SICK.
Yep, first Grayson and Caroline, then Chad (and Grayson), then me (and Grayson).  Poor Grayson got hit the worst and still has a lingering cold.  Funny thing is, we were all FINE until my kiddos got the flu shot.  I have already decided we will  do without the vaccine next year. 
The lingering sickness did not keep us from making cookies....


 and more cookies...
 cookies just seem to make everyone feel better, right?
 reading LOTS of books...in our pajamas....
 taking full advantage of any shimmer of sunlight so as to soak in all the Vitamin D we can get...
 and lots of WARM baths.
And Chad and I have had our fair share of NyQuil the past few nights.
Hoping to get this COLD OUT OF OUR HOUSE!!

1 comment:

kenzie said...

I LOVE nyquil! I haven't taken it since I've had babies. It just helps you sleep SO much better!

And cookies do make everyone feel better! Agreed!