Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Weekend Visit

This past weekend, we enjoyed a visit from Mimi and Papa. Grayson always LOVES for them to come and anticipates their visit days in advance.

Grayson always gets to stay up a little later whenever we have company, so here they are procrastinating bedtime.

The weather was beautiful on Sunday, so we spent some time outside before they had to leave. Grayson has gotten really good at catching little bugs, so this is what he spends a lot of his time doing whenever we're outside.






This is Grayson telling mommy and daddy "byebye". Apparently he thought it would be more fun to go home with Mimi and Papa.


This is probably our last family pic before Caroline arrives. I'm hoping it's soon as I am getting more and more uncomfortable!!


Some of my sweet friends from church had a prayer shower for me this weekend. Each of these ladies mean so much to me and it was so humbling for each of them to pray for me and my family. I am so very thankful for the church family that we have!!

1 comment:

emily said...

Yay! Not long now! Y'all's family picture is too precious. I remember a friend telling me before LG was born to soak up those moments with just Jon and I b/c it would never be just the two of us again... and then I remember really loving sweet moments with just the 3 of us before Wade was born, knowing that it would never just be the 3 of us again. Can't wait to hear news of Caroline's arrival!