Saturday, December 4, 2010

Checking off my list with Shutterfly!!

This year I really had in my mind to have all of our Christmas decorating and shopping done before the first week in December. Unfortunately, things have gone much slower than I planned. Finally, our home is decorated, but gifts? Well.... I still have a lot of shopping to do. So, in an effort to get one more thing checked off of my list, I am sharing with you one of my favorite photo sites---shutterfly, of course!
Over the past few years, I have used Shutterfly to make gifts for grandparents and great grands. They LOVE getting gifts that have pictures of their grandchildren and Shutterfly has so many practical options!


I love these calendars that I have used several times before--they make the perfect gift that lasts througout the year!!


And these mousepads are the perfect gift for those "papas" and "pops" who spend lots of time at the computer throughout the day.
I am so excited to use Shutterfly for our Christmas cards this year. As I was looking through the many choices, it will be very difficult to decide which one to use. But, I really like the simplicity and colors in this design.

We haven't decided which pictures we will use for the card yet, so it's nice that Shutterfly has so many options--we could use up to 6 photos just on the front of the card!!

I would definitely recommend Shutterfly to anyone who still has yet to decide on the perfect Christmas card to share with friends and family this year. If you'd like to save some money on your cards, head over here. Shutterfly has made it so easy for anyone to take advantage of this awesome opportunity!! Thanks, Shutterfly!!

No comments: