Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Day with Friends

Last week, Grayson and I headed to Anderson, SC for the day to hang out with some of my friends from college. We try to get together at least once a year, so this year was definitely different!!

Our little group of 5 has quickly multiplied over the years, and this year we had 8 little ones!! Despite the craziness, we managed to get in a few conversations, but we're already planning our next getaway without kids or with the hubbies to "babysit"!!

Grayson enjoyed swimming and playing with his new friends.


Grayson and baby Rory didn't make it into the final picture because somehow they were napping amongst all the noise!!!
After we left Anderson, Grayson and I headed to Clinton to spend the rest of the week with Mimi and Papa. I'll post pics of that trip soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting Mollie! I didn't get any photos, so I'll have to steal a few of yours! That was so much fun, hope it's not a whole year this time before we see you again! -Christy

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

Looks like a fun trip!