Monday, March 8, 2010

Projects


I am finally posting pictures of the projects that have kept me busy the past few weeks. I was wanting some changes around here and decided that painting was the most cost efficient way to get some results. So.. I started with our table and chairs. I painted them black and I love them! It completely changed the look of our little dining nook.
Then, the china cabinet no longer matched, so I painted it a creamy white with a little distressing. I also love it!

Finally.. our window seat is finished! We finished the painting and I made cushions and throw pillows. It makes for a very cozy spot in our sunroom and great extra storage.

And here's our little almost one year old! Yes, I can't believe he'll be one next week!! I'll keep you posted on the party this weekend!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

They look awesome! What color were they before you painted them???

I can't believe Grayson is going to be 1 !!!!