Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Look what he can do!!

This is Grayson's newest trick. Chad and I awoke one morning to find Grayson sitting straight up in his bed. He was totally content just sitting there and playing with his little crib toys.
Since that day, he has not stopped! I lay him down for naps and he just pops right up--as if he's ready to play. I have had to remove all the toys from his crib because he will sit in his bed for 2 hours and play rather than napping. He is a mess!! Of course we had to lower the crib mattress and now he has access to the rails. So his next mission is to pull up and stand with the help of the rails. He's getting really close!
Here he is snacking on a cracker before supper. My baby is eating crackers!! I just think that makes him look so big!!

2 comments:

Debra Taylor said...

Oh Mollie, there's no stoppin' him now!

Leslie said...

He is so precious. I can't wait until next week....I am SO EXCITED that I will finally get to hold him. Greer is excited to meet him too!! ;)