Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We've had a few projects going on around here lately. We've been doing some redecorating in our living room. Chad put up crown molding, we got new drapes for all the windows, we refinished a piece of furniture, I recovered a few pillows, and now Chad is trying to increase our much needed storage. He's been dying to remove these panels on either side of our fireplace to see what is behind them. So, he finally did it this weekend and we were a little disappointed. We thought there would be more space than there actually was. However, there will be enough to at least store our fireplace tools as I don't like having them out (especially when Grayson starts crawling!). So Chad spent the weekend refinishing the inside and making it into a cabinet. I guess he'll attempt the other side next weekend. I'll post pics of the living room soon.
Grayson loves to watch his daddy work and he's getting used to all the "tool" noises that go on in our house quite frequently--hammering, drilling, sawing....
Here he is with his own set of tools--we're getting him started young!


Here's Grayson all ready for church again. He has quite a selection of these little outfits thanks to Mimi. Actually, this one was handed down from a little boy I used to babysit. Mimi reminds me that I won't be able to dress him like this for very long, so enjoy it! I have to admit he does look pretty cute!!

2 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

I've always thought you guys already used those for storage. I bet that was fun seeing what was inside. Grayson is just too cute!

Leslie said...

When will I get to meet Grayson!!! He is already so big!!!!!