Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2 months old!


Grayson loves to listen to his daddy sing.



We had his 2 month check up last week and everything looks great!! He weighed 11 lbs. 6oz. and was 24 1/2 inches long!! He's going to be a tall boy! Chad's mom was in town last week. It's so nice to have an extra set of hands around. I never realized what hard work staying home would be!! I dress Grayson in several outfits a day because he's outgrowing them all so quickly--I want him to be able to wear them all!





We were at a friend's house and Grayson fell asleep on my lap, so they snapped some sleeping shots. I just love how peaceful he looks!!

3 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

I can't believe how big he is already! Can you believe Ella only weighed 5 lbs when she was two months? I can't wait to see and hang out with you next week. Should be quite an adventure with our little ones.

Meredith said...

love him - can't wait to meet him!!!

The Parker's said...

He's growing so fast!