Monday, December 1, 2008



So, here we are. My belly is really getting bigger now. I've been feeling (and seeing!) lots of kicking and moving around. I love feeling that throughout the day!!!
We traveled for Thanksgiving--to the beach and then to Clinton. I don't know what we're going to do when the baby gets here because there was not much room to spare in the jeep. It probably doesn't help that Dakota takes up the whole back seat!!!
We have a name!!! It is possible that the name could still change, but for now we're set!!

GRAYSON PAUL HAYES
Gray and Paul are both family names so we came up with Grayson. It's a name we've always liked and it's not too common.
I haven't done too much in the nursery lately. Here is a picture of Grayson's crib and bedding.

My next task is to get the closet organized.
Chad is working hard on the laundry room to get it finished. I'll post pics when he's done.


4 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

I love the name Mollie!! The crib looks so nice and the bedding is great. I can't wait to see the finished room. Your belly is looking so sweet. I told Adam the other day that I missed being pregnant, he just rolled his eyes. I hope to you guys soon. We need to get together over your Christmas break and catch up.

Mary Catherine said...

I love his name Mollie!! And the crib bedding looks great! I also loved the picture of your baby bump. :) I got your e-mail about the cloth diapers and will e-mail you tomorrow morning with all of the info. :)

Julie said...

I love the name...you are ahead of us in that field! We are still debating! The nursery is adorable as well! I am glad to hear that pregnancy is going so well!

Rebecca said...

Cute bedding and I love the name! you look so cute pregnant!!