Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hangin' in There

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I finally had a chance to sit down and take a breath. We've stayed very busy this past week and this weekend. My favorite time of day is when Chad comes home from work. He's great to help take the little ones off my hands. Thankfully he was able to take the day off on Friday so we loaded up and went to the YMCA pool. It was great! It's like a mini water park! The kids loved it and were pretty worn out by that afternoon.

Some families in our church have been so gracious to invite us over or to help us out by keeping the older children. We all went over to some friend's house on Friday night. Chad and I were grateful to be around adults and the older kids were able to play with their friends. Caleb, the oldest hurt his leg and ended up having to get a tetanus shot and antibiotics the next day. It was quite an adventure!

But.. everyone is well now. We've had some explosive diapers and Chad has not yet been brave enough to change one of those. He's getting some experience with the wet ones, though.

We have 2 more days here. I will be very ready to sleep in my own bed and be back on my schedule. The Lord has definately been faithful to give us strength to get through each day.

No comments: